Are you finding it hard to manage recruitment and job applications?
Honestly, Without Recruitment Software…
It is difficult to manage recruitment campaigns and job applicants successfully.
User-friendly centralised online recruitment software provides the recruitment tools, workflow and process for your team to follow and make good hire decisions. Without recruitment software, recruitment becomes time-consuming and frustrating for all involved. A poorly managed recruitment campaign costs you more than time, resulting in poor applicant experience, negative impact on employment brand, wrong hire decisions and for the recruiter / hiring manager a feeling of overwhelm and frustration from working extra hours to complete recruitment administration.
How much are you really saving not using recruitment software?
Chilli Factor Makes It Easy To Manage Your Recruitment
Chilli Factor Recruitment Software helps you to organise your recruitment function in one central system making it easy to manage multiple job vacancies and manage applicants from all sources.
Here’s How To Use The System
Customisable to your needs from simply posting a job to managing through a full recruitment process.
1. Set Up Account
It’s quick and easy to set up.
Set up Users, Company branded Job Board, custom templates for Approval to Recruit, Recruitment Process, Forms and Emails.
2. Set Up Job
- Follow 8 step process to set up a professional recruitment recruitment campaign.
- Includes job requisition, request online Approval to Recruit, add Job Advert, Job Specific Application Form, Recruitment Process (with recruitment forms attached to each step), Publish Job Advert to your branded Job Board (provided by Chilli Factor), and paid job boards such as Seek and Trade Me.
- Once you’ve set up a job and templates you can clone and repurpose for other jobs saving you a lot of time!
3. Receive Applications
- Receive applications from all channels into one central system.
- Quick and easy for your team to review applicants CV and application forms.
- Automatically acknowledge applications.
4. Manage Applicants through Recruitment Process
- Manage applicants through your custom recruitment process.
- This workflow function will help your team follow and manage applicants through a fair and consistent process.
- Includes provision of required email templates (used for one-to-many emails) and recruitment forms for each step of the process.
5. Make Right Hire Decision
- The recruitment system helps Hiring Managers at any level identify the applicant that is most suitable for your job’s requirements.
- Optional Add On Service – Offer Management System. Manage approval to hire, contract generation, digital signing workflow, contract delivery to candidate and online document completion.
6. Track & Measure Results
- Use Chilli Factor reports to easily track and measure recruitment campaign results including cost per hire and time hire metrics.
- Knowing what works and doesn’t for different roles will help you to continuously improve your recruitment results over time including saving time and reducing costs.
Chilli Factor All-In-One Recruitment Software
Helps You Save Time, Reduce Costs & Hire Right
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
All-In-One Recruitment Software
All the recruitment tools you need to manage a recruitment campaign. Job adverts, job board syndication, application forms, recruitment process, evaluation forms, emails, reporting and more!
Talent Pool Management
Friendly Support & Help Centre
NZ based support is via email, phone and online meetings. The Help Centre provides self-service resource knowledgebase.
Affordable Flexible Monthly Plan
Flexible to upgrade and downgrade depending on your monthly recruitment peaks and troughs.
No Set Up Fees & Free Training
The First 14 Days Is On Us
We’re confident you’ll love using Chilli Factor and the time it will save you to recruit.
Try Chilli Factor for free, no strings attached, for 14 days.
Here’s what our happy customers have to say.
Book a Free Demo With Our Team
We’ll walk you through how the software works, and answer your questions.
To schedule a 30 minute online demo, fill in the form below.