All-In-One Recruitment Software
User-friendly centralised online recruitment software provides the recruitment tools, workflow and process for your team to follow and make good hire decisions.
Serving NZ Businesses Of All Sizes
Chilli Factor Recruitment Software has helped New Zealand businesses make 1000’s of new hires.
Helps you to organise your recruitment function in one central system making it easy to manage multiple job vacancies and manage applicants from all sources anywhere anytime.
Easy Set Up
Follow the simple 8 step process to set up a professional recruitment campaign. You can quickly clone for future jobs.
Keep On Track
System keeps your team on track and organised managing and tracking applicants through your recruitment process.
Quick Applicant Review
Quick and easy for your team to review, share and discuss applicants CVs and candidate evaluation forms.
Managing Recruitment Has Never Been So Easy
Here’s How To Use The Recruitment Software
Customisable to your needs from simply posting a job to managing through a full recruitment process.
1. Set Up Account
It’s quick and easy to set up.
Set up Users, Company branded Job Board, custom templates for Approval to Recruit, Recruitment Process, Forms and Emails.
2. Set Up Job
- Follow 8 step process to set up a professional recruitment recruitment campaign.
- Includes job requisition, request online Approval to Recruit, add Job Advert, Job Specific Application Form, Recruitment Process (with recruitment forms attached to each step), Publish Job Advert to your branded Job Board (provided by Chilli Factor), and paid job boards such as Seek and Trade Me.
- Once you’ve set up a job and templates you can clone and repurpose for other jobs saving you a lot of time!
3. Receive Applications
- Receive applications from all channels into one central system.
- Quick and easy for your team to review applicants CV and application forms.
- Automatically acknowledge applications.
4. Manage Applicants through Recruitment Process
- Manage applicants through your custom recruitment process.
- This workflow function will help your team follow and manage applicants through a fair and consistent process.
- Includes provision of required email templates (used for one-to-many emails) and recruitment forms for each step of the process.
5. Make Right Hire Decision
- The recruitment system helps Hiring Managers at any level identify the applicant that is most suitable for your job’s requirements.
- Optional Add On Service – Offer Management System. Manage approval to hire, contract generation, digital signing workflow, contract delivery to candidate and online document completion.
6. Track & Measure Results
- Use Chilli Factor reports to easily track and measure recruitment campaign results including cost per hire and time hire metrics.
- Knowing what works and doesn’t for different roles will help you to continuously improve your recruitment results over time including saving time and reducing costs.
Chilli Factor All-In-One Recruitment System
Helps You Save Time, Reduce Costs & Hire Right
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
All-In-One Recruitment Software
All the recruitment tools you need to manage a recruitment campaign. Job adverts, job board syndication, application forms, recruitment process, evaluation forms, emails, reporting and more!
Talent Pool Management
Friendly Support & Help Centre
NZ based support is via email, phone and online meetings. The Help Centre provides self-service resource knowledgebase.
Affordable Plans & No Set Up Fees
Flexible to upgrade and downgrade depending on your monthly recruitment peaks and troughs. No cost to set up your account. Plus 2hrs free online training to set up account, first job and manage applicants.
Offer Management System
Covers Approval to Hire to Onboarding New Employee. Quickly process offer packs. Reduce time and cost of resources, material and delivery. Efficiently track and manage acceptance and receipt of employment documents.
Here’s what our happy customers have to say.
Intuitive user interface makes it simple to set up new users, jobs, adverts, recruitment process and templates.
Once you’ve set up one job, it’s super quick to set up future jobs. Clone or customise existing jobs, job adverts, process, forms and email templates.
Whatever your recruitment experience, all the support and tools are provided to help develop the key skills to hire right.
Recruiters, HR Advisors and Hiring Managers can easily collaborate and share information, assign tasks and track status. Make decisions together to make the right hire.
Book a Free Demo With Our Team
We’ll walk you through how the software works, and answer your questions.
To schedule a 30 minute online demo, fill in the form below.